How to Clean Your Ultra-Grip Yoga Mat
We recommend that you clean your mat regularly. Depending on the intensity of use, the ideal frequency would be to clean your mat after every 5 to 10 uses.
- 1 wash cloth
- 1 towel
- mild soap (non-oil based)
- Combine 1 teaspoon of soap with 1 cup of water.
- Dampen the cloth with the mixture and wipe down the entire yoga mat until clean.
- Rinse off any soap residue from the mat.
- Lay a dry towel on the suede layer and roll up mat to absorb water.
- Unroll the mat and air dry in a shaded area. Roll it up once completely dry.
- Use chemical/harsh/oil-based cleaners (i.e. bleach, laundry detergent, moisturizing soap)
- Expose to direct sunlight
- Put in clothes dryer or washing machine
- Iron or dry clean